COPYWRITER | BLOGGER | CONTENT CONSULTANT | MARKETER
So, you want to get to know me a little better. Well, I have an idea to make your job way easier. Instead of posting a long paragraph, I’ll keep it short and simple using bullet points.
Here are some key things to note about my personal and professional experience:
- I have worked as a copywriter in New Zealand for a few years.
- My EDMs have generated over $1 million in revenue.
- My blogs have been viewed over 200,000 times.
- I have worked with several businesses that are based in New Zealand, United States, Europe, and Australia.
- I have also written several articles on Medium.com, which is an online publishing platform headquartered in the USA. Medium has ranked me as a top writer in Business and Entrepreneurship in the past. Feel free to check out my Medium articles here.
- I have a full New Zealand motorcycle license – VROOM! VROOM!
I was a client of Leo’s when he worked on our Inbound marketing campaign. He is personable, friendly, a good writer, and takes feedback well. He has a good understanding of Inbound marketing and writing succinctly for the web.
Leo is an experienced and passionate copywriter who did an amazing job in translating a complex message and communicated it in a very simple and effective way to our audience. The work we did with Leo was ROI positive and we would work with him again in the future.
He has been consistently pushing out great, engaging content for us in blog posts and social media. He has always been proactive, approachable, on time and consistent in his work. I would highly recommend Leo to anyone looking for a skilled copywriter, and look forward to continuing to do business together.
I’ve worked closely with Leo as he executes our content marketing calendar including writing blogs and long-form content for us. Leo is fantastic to work with! I’m particularly impressed with his attention to detail and collaborative communication style. His work always exceeds my expectations.